An introductory course that will build or develop fundamentals, with a concentration on accuracy and proper muscle movements which will result in faster engagements. The course will cover topics including: safety, marksmanship fundamentals, accuracy, drawing from an outside-the-waistband (OWB) holster, and engaging multiple targets.
The course will end with a culmination exercise review. Students should expect to shoot between 350-400 quality rounds with their selected firearm and become invaluably more capable and confident to protect those who matter most.
What you will need:
- Range appropriate attire
- Baseball cap
- Long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt or zip hoodie
- Sneakers or flat, closed toed shoes
- Eye and ear protection (available for purchase from Wex Training Group)
- 400 rounds of ammunition (available for purchase from Wex Training Group)
- Packed lunch and drinks
- Firearms and outside-the-waistband (OWB) holster
What we provide:
Course Duration: 7 Hours (From 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
**Must Complete Defensive Handgun Level 1 prior to progressing to Defensive Handgun Level 2
CANCELATION POLICY: All payments are final. No refunds issued.
If you need to reschedule, you must notify Wex Training Group at least 24 hours before the date of your class.